Project Management with MD
Proven project management methods like Prince II enable you to ensure a smooth and successful project. Experience has shown that it is the project team members who together determine the result – even though they often barely know each other beforehand.
The Project Management Course is an in-company training course and will be organised on demand. Please contact us via email@example.com for more information or question.
The challenges facing project managers and team members are found in such crucial factors as:
- Dealing with different roles and interests
- Effective communication, understanding each other quickly and correctly
- Finding the right balance between quality and fast project results
- Deadlines, agreements and rules do not work the same for everyone
- Staying motivated, especially with long-term projects and when results fail to appear
This two-day training course uses clear-cut information, recognisable examples and typical pitfalls to provide practical insight and tips for project managers.
After completing the training, you will have gained the following insights and answers:
- Your own preferred leadership style
- Your strengths and weaknesses as a project manager
- The strengths and weaknesses of your project team
- How to manage effectively when your project team members have different interests and motivations
- How to move the project team in the desired direction
- How to achieve optimum teamwork, with the right person in the right place
- Improvement actions for your own project
- Target groupProject managers or future project managers
- Duration2 days over the course of 2 weeks
- PrerequisitesExperience working in projects. Knowledge of MD is not required
- PreparationWe ask that you complete the MD questionnaire
- Maximum group size8 persons
- Price€1,750 (VAT exempt)
- The book “Management Drives Field Book”
- Management Drives Certificate if you have passed the exam
- Lunch, coffee and tea
- Course dates
- The Project Management Course is an in-company training course and will be organised on demand.