MD Feedback training course
Management Drives measures the drives of individuals, teams and organisations. This enables us to predict behaviour and allow teams and organisations to function better.
The MD Feedback allows us to measure behaviour as it is observed through our own lenses and those of others.
After completing the training, you will be certified to apply the method and will have software for visualising and clarifying the results. You will learn how to read and interpret the scores using the method, and how to explain them to the respondents. Whereas the IP, GT and IP Expert training courses focus more on drives, MD Feedback concentrates on visible behaviour.
After certification, you will have the immediate opportunity to administer the test independently and provide feedback to your customers using your own test facility. The mirrors can be visualised using your Management Drives Viewer. We also provide you with the opportunity to download our website presentation material.
- Target groupConsultants, managers, advisors, HR staff, trainers and coaches who want to explicitly use the MD Feedback tool and tests.
- Duration2 days, with self-study between course dates
- PrerequisitesManagement Drives Individual Profiles certifi cate
- PreparationWe ask that you complete the MD Feedback, which should take around 10 minutes per participant
- Maximum group size8 persons
- Price€1.695,- (VAT exempt)
- MD Feedback course folder
- Two free MD Feedback tests
- Management Drives Feedback Certificate if you have passed the exam
- Lunch, coffee and tea
- Access to a specific section of the Management Drives website, where you can download a variety of materials
- The MD Feedback software is included
- Course dates
- Feedback September: 4 & 16 September